NOTE: As of March 24, 2022, some of these printables won’t work. I am currently fixing that issue and appreciate your patience.
All work here is my own and they are free to use. If you’d like to make a donation, click here! Your donations or support in my shop help me keep doing what I love — bringing you valuable and cost-effective information. If you want to get access to extra stuff, consider joining me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month!
- New Year Circle || A Tarot Spread for ClarityIt’s just about the new year, a time when many people are looking to plan for the future. Why should … Read more
- What’s in the Darkness? || Shadow Work Tarot Spread + Free Printable!We’re getting into the deeper part of the darkness in the northern hemisphere. It’s October, the start of spooky season for some and the darkest parts of the year for others. This is a great time to begin working with the Shadow Self. The Shadow part of you that is hidden away and runs (or at least tries to run) the conscious mind. Since we’re coming into that darkness, I created a simple tarot spread to help connect to your Shadow. This spread uses four cards laid out in the shape of stairs, symbolic of the descent into your own darkness.
- Self-Love Tarot Spread || FREE PRINTABLEThis self-love tarot spread uses five cards laid out in the shape of an upward-pointing arrow. This shape is specific because you want your self-love to grow! As you shuffle your deck, really focus on what you want to achieve and how you feel about yourself. Be honest. That’s very important. You can’t expect to grow and get honest answers from your cards if you aren’t honest with yourself.
- Children’s Ancestor Candle || FREE PRINTABLESamhain is approaching and sometimes the kiddos like to get involved in the celebrations. Instead of letting the children walk around the home carrying an open flame, why not do arts and crafts instead?
- Moon Phase Calendar || NASA CraftThis moon phase calendar has been helpful for me as someone who doesn’t always want to rely on an app for the moon phase. Make it along with me! This moon phase calendar is super easy to make and you only need a few things. Make it for yourself. Make it with your kids. Make it just because you want to!
- Make a Sigil – Spiral Template || FREE PRINTABLEIf you don’t know, a sigil is a magickal symbol that you create using a positive phrase written in the present tense. They can be used for any kind of magick, but they’re normally used for things like self-love, healing, and compassionate magick. I’ve talked about making sigils before, but did you know you can use templates to make sigils? I’ve created a new printable for you all using a spiral template.
- Jewelry Enchantment || Elemental Spell FREE PRINTABLEEnchanting jewelry is a very common practice that witches partake in. You can enchant rings, necklaces, bracelets – any form of jewelry – for any purpose. I’ve created a very simple jewelry enchantment using the five elements. This enchantment was created to bring the spirit and energy of each element into my necklace to carry with me throughout the day.
- Meditation Journal 2020 || FREE PRINTABLEA lot of people start their new year off on the right foot, wanting to bring mindfulness, peace, and happiness into their life. However, it never fails that these new year resolutions always end up dwindling down to be forgotten about.
- Tarot Three Card Reading – Past/Present/Future || FREE PRINTABLEWhen you’re first learning how to read tarot cards, I always recommend writing down your readings. Plus, starting with the simple three-card reading is one of the best and easiest ways to practice reading the cards. When you do a three-card reading, you ask a question and then get an answer in a three-fold way. This can be applied to almost any reading, but a past/present/future is the most common.
- Witch Planner 2019 || FREE PRINTABLEI’ve always struggled with finding a planner page that I actually liked, so I decided to make one! Incorporating magick into my everyday routine has been something I’ve practiced for a long time. Having the right planner – and goals – helps to create the right mindset.
All content is subject to copyright. It may not be distributed as your own in any way. To share this, please link to my website.