Witchcraft isn’t difficult to learn or practice, nor should it be. Here at ‘Round the Cauldron, my foundation in practice is a little bit of everything. Created for eclectic witches and polytheists, there are resources for just about anyone! From printable grimoire pages, guided meditations, and pagan resources, I’m sure you’ll find something here that’s useful to you.
Use the search bar to explore or find different topics in the menu above. Not finding something you’re looking for? Let me know and I’ll see what I can do!
- Spring Equinox with Children: Honoring Balance and Creating Joy [FREEBIE]
- Book Review: Confronting the Crisis
- Book Review: Aos Sidhe by Morgan Daimler
- Self-Care and Witchcraft: What it is, what it isn’t, and ideas for your routine!
- The Magic of Magnolias || Free Printable
- Go back to your witchy beginnings! || Revisiting the Basics of your Practice is GOOD for you! [Episode 127]
Cauldron Collectors (my members) get access to some exclusive content! Find the latest post here.
Occasionally, I will make a free printable on a specific topic. You can find the latest one here!