Hey there, you’ve landed on my Member’s page! I’m glad you’re here.
This page contains information for those that want to help support the work I do while gaining access to member’s only perks and content. There are two plans you can choose from, both detailed below. They both are on a sliding scale, but the Plus Plan has a few extra bonuses.
Basic information shouldn’t be kept behind a paywall, and while I can, I will do my best to freely share what I know. My goal with sharing my practice and creating content has never been to make a ton of money, yet your support helps me keep at it because it’s not cheap! Any amount of support is always greatly appreciated!
Membership Benefits Explained
So, what do you get with a membership at ‘Round the Cauldron? Quite a bit, I think! Check out everything you get here!
Starting at $2 a month!
The Basic Plan is for anyone that enjoys what I do and can help support my work. For the basic plan, you get the following:
- early access to any content I create
- a private podcast for members only – private RSS feed included
- free downloads of guided meditations
- free spells, rituals, and printables
- a monthly newsletter with a collective tarot reading included
- an “update only” newsletter sent when there’s any new early access content for you to see
- member’s only sections of the forum
- an ad-free experience of the website
Starting at $20 a month!
With the plus plan, you get everything from the Basic Plan, plus a few extras!
- a free monthly tarot reading
- digital copies of any books I release (COMING SOON!)
- access to all courses for free
- priority questions and comments answered
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in my membership?
Becoming a member at ‘Round the Cauldron gives you loads of perks, all mentioned above! You’ll get first access to most content, member’s only newsletters, free downloads, and so much more! See the plan details above for more information and sign up now!
Can I cancel my subscription?
You can absolutely cancel your subscription at any time. This isn’t something I ever want anyone to feel bad about, so if you need to cancel then please, do what you’ve gotta do! In order to cancel your membership, all you need to do is turn off your auto-renew! If you are having trouble, please feel free to reach out to me and I will get it situated as soon as possible.
What if I’m unhappy with my subscription?
My aim is to create content that people enjoy and find helpful. If you are ever unhappy with your subscription, you are always free to cancel. However, since there are digital products available for free with your subscription, I don’t do refunds for cancelling memberships early.